Thursday 25 June 2015

                              yes therapy


Technical possible these are applied to treat problems on the spiritual, emotional or physical problem or any level
yes therapy is a formula to pray allow a person to receive positive energy or healing without resistance
"Of course the reasons for non-response is to pray for the uncertainty is due to the negative thinking (while praying) and who is against achieving the goal."
Way technical application
An example of a physical level ..
For example, pain in the back
Says the following sentences
- I have a pain (or problem) in the dorsal
Yes
- Can I be removed from my back this pain?
- Yes
- Do I will remove this from my back pain?
Yes
- You have removed the pain from my back
Yes
-Thank
Of course you say it quietly and rather quickly ..
And wait for about a minute before you bring them back again
Possible notes from the first time warmly or something moves in that region
Another example of spiritual level
Do I have damage on the spiritual level?
Yes
Can I removed this hurting me?
Yes
Do I will remove this damage me?
Yes
You have to remove this damage me
Yes
Thanks
If you do and you want to apply to the emotional level of the problem, for example, says the name (fear or sadness ..oo possible position)

No comments:

Post a Comment